Mortgage Servicing Fraud Forum
Register  |   |   |  Calendar

Author   Comment  
CWW
Reply with quote  #1 
THIS IS A GREAT CASE ON MERS AND THE DEED FOLLOWING THE NOTE.     IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE AND SHOULD BE USED IN AN UPCOMING OREGON SUPREME COURT DECISION .                  http://stopforeclosurefraud.com/2012/03/01/james-v-recontrust-federal-court-ruling-against-mers-foreclosure-in-orego

If you need a clearer, searchable copy, go here: http://www.msfraud.org/LAW/Lounge/Oregon_James-v-Recon-BAC-MERS-2-12.pdf  
Amicusman

Reply with quote  #2 
This is a case spread all over the internet as some thing of importance, it's just more propaganda by the scammers trying to sell securitization audits!

All that happened here is what happens every time these type of useless arguments are made, it just STALLS the inevitable--the homeowner getting booted to the curb.

The court very clearly points out on page 40: "Defendants may still initiate a judicial foreclosure on the secured property by filing a lawsuit."

The ONLY way for a homeowner to get a financial settlement from the bank, and/or their home free & clear is to examine the mortgage transaction for contract breaches and tortious conduct--PERIOD! http://neighbors.denverpost.com/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123490692

Texas
Reply with quote  #3 
Amicusman, as you state:

"Defendants may still initiate a judicial foreclosure on the secured property by filing a lawsuit."

Does not mean that the defendants could win, and if the remaining opinion is based on facts of law, sounds as if you are more of a crying bankiee supporter.

Have not seen where a securitization audit would be supported by this opinion.

And: "The ONLY way for a homeowner to get a financial settlement from the bank, and/or their home free & clear is to examine the mortgage transaction for contract breaches and tortious conduct--PERIOD!" , what the heck do you think not following law that is required of the contracts are, Sunday morning funny paper?

Where it may be true, if a note owner is able to prove up enforceability of the note and where property laws were not followed to allow the note owner the legal capability  to use the security, at best is a money judgement. If homestead laws come into play, it might prohibit a winner of a money judgement from attaching to the real property.

You missed a major point, "Secured Property". Maybe the property secures, maybe it doesn't, a court of proper venue could put that fact to rest, one way or the other.

Unregistered
Reply with quote  #4 
In one sense your right...you really can't get the home for free. Case in point:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703865004575648900250047766.html

Being in foreclosure for 25 years must be fun, but notice the last line of the article.

CWW
Reply with quote  #5 
A FEDERAL COURT RULING IS PROPAGANDA ?    THE WHOLE POINT IS, A JUDICIAL FORECLOSURE IS THE  CORRECT WAY.     THEN THE FORECLOSING PARTY HAS TO SHOW THEY ARE THE PROPER PARTY..    AND AT THAT POINT THE HOMEOWNER CAN NEGOTIATE GETTING BACK TO MAKING PAYMENTS.   INSTEAD OF SOMEONE WHO IS NOT THE PROPER PARTY , RUBBER STAMPING NO ON ALL HOMEOWNERS, AND FORECLOSING.
Texas
Reply with quote  #6 
Amicusman said:

"All that happened here is what happens every time these type of useless arguments are made, it just STALLS the inevitable--the homeowner getting booted to the curb."

Wished that was true, but so long as that mentality exists, the fraud being executed on the opposite of the equation will continue, where a judge operates with this mentality, unknowingly or knowingly allows a bigger crime to perpetuate.

It is not the homeowner that defrauded the government of funds rightfully due to be collected, money defrauded from investors, and yes, you the taxpayer without understanding in totality will continue to pay for the fraud to continue if unabated, and if the fraud goes unabated humanity will continue to fall deeper into servitude.

One should consider, Will one day thy grandchildren or great grandchildren ask of God why am I living in servitude. Why did grandma and grandpa not do something.

Is it the me, me, now thing?

Amicusman

Reply with quote  #7 
My point is that all of the arguments "securitization," MERS," produce the note," "assignments" are nothing but STALL tactics, propagated by legal illiterates. And do nothing for homeowners, but certainly do something for the pretender defenders, lining their pockets with money!
CWW
Reply with quote  #8 
THERE ARE HOMEOWNERS WHO ARE NOW BACK ON THEIR FEET AFTER A TEMPORARY SET BACK.    THE ECONOMY CAME TO A GRINDING HALT BECAUSE THE CREDIT MARKETS FROZE UP.   THAT WAS NOT THE HOMEOWNERS FAULT.  HOMEOWNERS DID NOD FREEZE UP THE CREDIT MARKETS.   YOU KNOW WHO FROZE UP THE CREDIT  MARKETS.    BUSINESSES  TEMPORALLY DID NOT HAVE CAPITAL TO FUNCTION.      YOU ARE TRYING TO GENERALIZE AND THROW ALL HOMEOWNERS IN ONE CATEGORY.      FOR THOSE THAT ARE BACK ON THEIR FEET AND CAN NOW MAKE THE PAYMENT , YOU ARE WRONG.   IT IS NOT THE INEVITABLE !!!
Texas
Reply with quote  #9 
Amicusman again:

"My point is that all of the arguments "securitization," MERS," produce the note," "assignments" are nothing but STALL tactics, propagated by legal illiterates. And do nothing for homeowners, but certainly do something for the pretender defenders, lining their pockets with money!"

Nothing about stalling when century old laws have not been followed. It matters not how the truth comes out, but the fact truth comes out. It does not matter to the source of truth if source is the illiterate or the learned, does not matter.

"lining their pockets with money!", truth is that lining has already occurred, those who look upon the belief it is the homeowner and their legal prodigy that delay is absolutely wrong, they, maybe not in an orthodox manner, are aiding to bring the truth to light.

Defend the path as you wish as the government and God both have given you that right.

Choose wisely and make sure you use wisdom when making that choice.

Amicusman, I am  learned and not the illiterate and will stand up for the rights of humanity. The question, who do you stand up for?

Unregistered
Reply with quote  #10 
To add...some of us just want to know truthfully who we are paying. I do not want to find myself in 15 or 30 years fighting in court over an improperly assigned note or mortgage, I expect to own the house that I paid for. If the laws of our country can not even guarantee us that right, then what hope is there?

If the 7th amendment to the constitution which guarantees a jury trial in civil cases over $20 is going to be circumvented yet again, what makes any other part of the constitution valid?

Unregistered
Reply with quote  #11 
For some folks, that's all that want to do. Delay for a couple of years, build some capital and then walk away. Nothing wrong with that.
Texas
Reply with quote  #12 
Unregistered said:

"For some folks, that's all that want to do. Delay for a couple of years, build some capital and then walk away. Nothing wrong with that."

Wall Street Traders in essence do the same by running up the market to get their PIP profits. The difference being, a person that delays and then walks away may have repercussions on down the line whereas if the secondary market adjusts to reality, the trader will have no source of future profits just as the walk-a-way.

The word "wrong" would have been better represented by saying "illegal."

Both are legal and both are unsustainable.

Amicusman

Reply with quote  #13 
I stand up for the homeowner because those are the one losing their homes!
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amicusman
This is a case spread all over the internet as some thing of importance, it's just more propaganda by the scammers trying to sell securitization audits!

All that happened here is what happens every time these type of useless arguments are made, it just STALLS the inevitable--the homeowner getting booted to the curb.

The court very clearly points out on page 40: "Defendants may still initiate a judicial foreclosure on the secured property by filing a lawsuit."

The ONLY way for a homeowner to get a financial settlement from the bank, and/or their home free & clear is to examine the mortgage transaction for contract breaches and tortious conduct--PERIOD! http://neighbors.denverpost.com/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123490692

Another scammer trying to sell a useless audit and suggesting that homeowners can get a modification or a home "free & clear".  If you want to sell your "audit" we need you to disclose your identity, location, and cases you testified as an "expert" otherwise your "audit" is worthless.  

Amicusman

Reply with quote  #15 
Why is it every time that someone who doesn't tow the party line is a scammer.

1.) We don't provide audits, TILA/RESPA aka forensic loan audits are useless. So are securitization audits.

2.) Maybe, if you read the press release before you shot off your mouth, you'd know our identity & location.

3.) There's no need for anyone to have to testify, contract breaches and/ tortious conduct are something any trier of fact can readily determine.

4.) Legal illiteracy is rampant,that's why people are losing their homes.

Lastly, I'm not trying to sell anything, just trying to educate.
Bill.
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Why is it every time that someone who doesn't tow the party line is a scammer.

1.) We don't provide audits, TILA/RESPA aka forensic loan audits are useless. So are securitization audits.

2.) Maybe, if you read the press release before you shot off your mouth, you'd know our identity & location.

3.) There's no need for anyone to have to testify, contract breaches and/ tortious conduct are something any trier of fact can readily determine.

4.) Legal illiteracy is rampant,that's why people are losing their homes.

Lastly, I'm not trying to sell anything, just trying to educate.

By changing the name of what you are "selling" from a TILA audit to a "forensic analysis" is the same as calling a turd a rose.  It still squishes with any pressure and always stinks.  

If anyone reads your "press release" and clicks on your link that you shamelessly post all over the internet, it is easy to determine what you do.  

1.  Are you saying you have an office at:

1818 Library Street Suite 500Reston Virginia 20190
2.  How would the court consider your "forensic analysis" without expert testimony?

Quote:
This is also due to the over appraising of homeowners' properties and the mortgage industry's pervasive carelessness, haste, and downright fraud in recent years. The industry is also plagued by companies that claim to provide a "forensic loan audit" that may help you to stop foreclosure processes but in reality those companies are simply recalculating the loan and they have no ability to affect the outcome. You already know from the news that during the refinancing craze and the real estate boom over the last decade, lenders were shoveling mortgages out the door as fast as they could. There was not much oversight and a forensic loan audit wasn't as important before that point in time. Mortgages are routinely sold multiple times, often too quickly and without proper documentation, leading to a greater legal mess. That's why a loan audit is now more important than ever. Appraisers have been complicit too. Many appraisers artificially inflate property values to help lenders justify predatory loans and receive repeat business.

Quote:
A Forensic Analysis is a much more detailed examination of your mortgage than a simple forensic loan audit and a Forensic Analysis can help you possibly stop foreclosure. Unlike the  "johnny come lately" who just started doing "forensic loan audits" last year, we've been providing Forensic Analysis of documents for thirty-five years Moreover, our specially trained examiners will review your appraisal and mortgage documents, looking for fraud, other tortious conduct, contract breaches and common violations of federal and state statutes.  Armed with the examination results and information we provide to you, you can force your predatory lender to stop foreclosure processes and negotiate with you on your terms, rather than theirs, or you can sue them to get the remedies to which you are entitled. 

Your another scammer.  Go away.
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #17 

MORTGAGE FRAUD EXAMINERS Storm Bradford FRAUD ALERT- Threatening, Harassing, Dishonest, FRAUD, Forensic Loan Audit, Mortgage Audit Reston, Virginia

• Friday, September 10, 2010
Storm Bradford and Mortgage Fraud Examiners have cost my company thousands of dollars because of their misrepresentations, fraud and dishonesty.

He is a liar, and a fraud!!!

Please do not be fooled by these imposters.

This office is run by Storm Bradford who represents himself to be a licensed Attorney when in fact he is not.  He trys to perform Forensic Loan Audits, Mortgage Loan Audits, Attorney Forensic Loan Audits, or whatever you want to call them.

Storm Bradford has personally called our offices and made unlawful, unethical, and immoral threats including racial threats targeted at minorities at our office if we did not comply with his requests.  He conduct was so severe that it is the subject of criminal investigation for stalking and criminal threats.

Many complaints have already been filed against Mortgage Fraud Examiners and Storm Bradford with the Federal Trade Commission, Attorney General Office and the State Bar in several Jurisdictions.

Another satisfied customer
Amicusman

Reply with quote  #18 
To answer your question Bill, you are again showing your, legal illiteracy. The knowledgeable attorney uses the analysis to draw up a settlement agreement, or a complaint, it is work product.

Once again, not trying to sell anything, all that was commented on was the fact that the Recontrust case was much-ado about nothing.

What's amazing, in every group there are litterates who want to learn, and then their are illiterates, who want to criticize, and frankly want to remain illiterate. Please don't try and infect the litterates.
Amicusman

Reply with quote  #19 
And to answer your post ungestered, how do you spot a charlatan or scammer, they only tell a portion of the real story, to con those into believing the real facts. So, why didn't you post the whole rip-off report?

Actually, because we expose the frauds, we're constantly attacked by the scammers and the charlatans. Were you the coward who posted it on rip-off reports?
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
And to answer your post ungestered, how do you spot a charlatan or scammer, they only tell a portion of the real story, to con those into believing the real facts. So, why didn't you post the whole rip-off report?

Actually, because we expose the frauds, we're constantly attacked by the scammers and the charlatans. Were you the coward who posted it on rip-off reports?

Norman,

I posted the link to the rip-off report so anyone that wants to can read it.  It's pretty funny that you responded talking about yourself in the 3rd person.  

My question to you is why not use your name?    Why not give a good address or phone number?  If you are doing the audits, why not just come out and say it? 

Quote:
Hi everyone, my name is Norman "Storm" Bradford.  I do actual audits of mortgage documents.  My research has been used in cases   xxxx-xxxxx-xxx.  I back up my work and have testified in cases xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxxx.   If anyone needs a true, well written evaluation of TILA claims I can help.  

Instead, you post links to "press releases" that you make up with contact information to your website.  This is ALL OVER the net in an attempt to draw business (google Amicusman).  You use a "front" as a contact number and address.  Clearly you DO NOT offer any testimony on your experience and expertise giving validity to your "audit".  

I think it's an interesting way to scam people.  You constantly bash audits as being worthless then change the name to a "forensic analysis, and sell the same thing.  WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR $2000.00 THAT IS NOT AN AUDIT????
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #21 
And by the way Norman, no one here has enough interest in your company to post anything on the rip-off report website.  
Amicusman

Reply with quote  #22 
Once again, unregisturd, you prove you're the ultimate in legal illiterates, and maybe just plain illiterate if you don't know the difference between contract breaches, tortious conduct, and a TILA/RESPA audit.

Secondly, what we do is used by attorneys to draw up settlement agreements and/or complaints based on the results. So, there would be no need to testify, but being a legal illiterate you wouldn't know that.

Thirdly, we don't charge $2000.00.

Lastly, we're all over the net because of the success homeowners are having, unlike the poor homeowners who use these useless stall arguments.

BTW, what have you ever done to help homeowners, all you do is try to infect litterates, who want to learn, with your mindless criticisms.

Why not tell us your name, so we can check you out? You spewed so much misinformation, wouldn't be surprised if it was a bank. 
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Once again, unregisturd, you prove you're the ultimate in legal illiterates, and maybe just plain illiterate if you don't know the difference between contract breaches, tortious conduct, and a TILA/RESPA audit.

Secondly, what we do is used by attorneys to draw up settlement agreements and/or complaints based on the results. So, there would be no need to testify, but being a legal illiterate you wouldn't know that.

Thirdly, we don't charge $2000.00.

Lastly, we're all over the net because of the success homeowners are having, unlike the poor homeowners who use these useless stall arguments.

BTW, what have you ever done to help homeowners, all you do is try to infect litterates, who want to learn, with your mindless criticisms.

Why not tell us your name, so we can check you out? You spewed so much misinformation, wouldn't be surprised if it was a bank. 

Ann

Today at 01:41 PM#43

I called the Mortgage Fraud Examiner . They want $2 000 for a full mortgage analysis report.  Customer then would have to look for a attorney to fight the bank using the reports. They says their report may help to get a loan mod, a free home perhaps but they do not guarantee anything. So folks , pay $2000 upfront and good luck !!!

Now if you are curious to see if there is any RESPA, TILA or other federal mortgage violations in your mortgage documents, go to the library and check out the book "23 Legal Defenses to Foreclosures" by Troy Doucet . With this book step by step instruction , you can do basic Forensic Mortgage Exam yourself and cost you nothing.

Troy Doucet wrote the book when he was a Legal Assistant and now he is a foreclosure defense lawyer.

I believe that at some public library, if they don't have  requested book available  they will order it or get it for you from another public library for you upon request. My city library does.

Unregistered
Reply with quote  #24 
What State is:
?4 Amicusman:

1. Lex Consultling LLc, and/or
2. Mortgage Fraud Examiners
registered in?

also, what relationship does either above share with

3. 'www.realestaterama.com'?

4. Alison Bradfrod?

5. William Fowler?

6. 'ILP'?

lastly

7. to ' Americans United For Justice'?

just asking?
Amicusman

Reply with quote  #25 
Unregisturd, just as we suspected you wouldn't reveal yourself. Stop hiding behind such a ridiculous moniker, it's time to come out of the closet! 
John Lewis
Reply with quote  #26 
?4 Amicusman: What State is:

1. Lex Consultling LLc, and/or
2. Mortgage Fraud Examiners
registered in?

also, what relationship does either above share with

3. 'www.realestaterama.com'?

4. Alison Bradfrod?

5. William Fowler?

6. 'ILP'?

lastly

7. to ' Americans United For Justice'?

just asking?

Unregistered
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
"Unregisturd, just as we suspected you wouldn't reveal yourself. Stop hiding behind such a ridiculous moniker, it's time to come out of the closet!"

well, Amicusman, ur response?
John Lewis
Reply with quote  #28 

above post is from John Lewis -

aprioremailer

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #29 
Homeowners' association in Reston, Virginia

Address1818 Library St # 300, Reston, VA 20190

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.