Law Books

MSFraud.org Mortgage Servicing Fraud Forum
Register  |   |   |  Calendar

Author   Comment  
lb67

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi I am new to the forum. Wells Fargo owns my 1st mtg and has hired Quality Loan Service to process foreclosure on me. I am trying to find out if Quality Loan has a legal right to process a foreclosure on my property in Arizona (non-judicial state) if they do not own the loan. QLS filed w/ the court and sent me notice of my default w/ Wells Fargo. The letter from QLS states that wells fargo has hired and granted them the right to foreclose. Am I able to fight QLS on this to at least postpone the sale? Notice of trustee sale was sent to me Feb 2017 and my sale date is set for May 12, 2017. I am trying not to file BK Ch 13.

Reply with quote  #2 
Go to this web-site and download the PDF: http://www.operationrest.org/xSites/Agents/OperationRestorationInc/Content/UploadedFiles/SecuritizationReport%20(NXPowerLite).pdf

On page 18 of the PDF there is an example of a Qualified Written Request (QWR) disputing the legitimacy of the debt. You need to put your return address,then send CERTIFIED copies to Wells Fargo and/or the bank servicing your loan, MERS, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), the law firm and/or Qualified Loan Service, and anyone else that you think may be involved with the foreclosure. you have 30 days to dispute the debt. I'm no attorney but Ia m currently going through issues of my own with my home. Hope this helps. Do research and make phone calls to fraud stoppers in your state, sometimes they will give you free help. If you can try to send this out tomorrow. and make sure that you send a copy to CFPB they will follow through and make sure that Qualified Loan Service has the legal right o handle matters.

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
 The letter from QLS states that wells fargo has hired and granted them the right to foreclose.

If QLS doesn't own the note, they can't accelerate the debt and initiate foreclosure proceedings.  However, I don't think I'd be telling them that.  If they foreclose, they'll have to demand possession and then file an ejectment action and prove the right to sale and eject you.  There was a case that I know of where the people stayed in their house for 3 years rent free before it went to trial - the jury rendered a judgment on behalf of the homeowner because the foreclosing entity did not  have any legal interest. 
texas

Reply with quote  #4 
Rights are rights, politics are politics, visit ourlemon.com and return here.
aprioremailer

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #5 
Try this lawyer:
http://foreclosuredefensenationwide.com/?page_id=10
k3m16

Reply with quote  #6 
REALLY ?

http://www.lawyerratingz.com/reviews/1045204/Attorney-William-Jeffrey-Barnes.html
aprioremailer

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #7 
"The following postings have not been substantiated by LawyerRatingz.com."
texas

Reply with quote  #8 
It is what it is, one chooses their own path!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Law Books