Mortgage Servicing Fraud Forum
Register  |   |   |  Calendar

Author   Comment  
Crickett

Reply with quote  #1 

Has anybody seen these  record notations -- 1TP ENDORSEMENT or 01ASGN TO AGENCY?   It is not the assignment of the mortgage, nor the endorsement on the note.    I'm thinking these are some sort of documents associated with mortgage servicing -- servicers cannot have possession of a note endorsed in blank, nor an assignment of the actual mortgage, so they have to be able to buy and sell servicing rights somehow.   An "assignment to agency" with "endorsements"?

I'm trying to piece together all the documents on a report and these are the only two I have no absolute knowledge of.   These are codes on JPMorgan Chase's "Document and Exception Report" and it is an original document, not a copy.

Thanks

lynwalls

Reply with quote  #2 
I do not have those notations but check with your title company and ask their escrow department or whoever handled your insurance on your property, if the notations have to do with insurance endorsements. Insurance can be assigned and endorsed when buying a house. Its' just a wild guess.

Reply with quote  #3 
Anything with foreclosure practices is a wild guess. Just think of what they got away with before the internet and google.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.